We take protecting your experience with Game Changer Products LLC seriously. Here are our shipping, return, and security policies and terms. LLC.
We ship all retail products via the United States Post Office and offer several shipping options to serve our customers. Options include Priority, Priority Express, and FREE, same-day First Class shipping. Options to require signatures of the recipients are also available.
Orders received before 1:30 p.m. EST. (Mon-Friday) will ship that day. Orders received after 1:30 p.m. will ship the next business day.
Game Changer Products uses the United States Post Office for all shipping options. Once the Post Office has taken possession of a package, they are responsible for delivery to a customer’s address. A USPS tracking number is assigned to all orders and can track shipments and estimated delivery dates. Game Changer Products will not replace items lost in the mail.
Game Changer Products LLC offers a full refund or exchange for all unopened and unused products within 30 days. Please follow these procedures for returns:
- Contact us at email@example.com and request a refund or exchange.
- We will send a USPS first class shipping label to you for the return package.
- Once we receive the return package, we will send the exchanged product. If you request a refund, we will refund the value of the returned product via PayPal.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security Policies and Terms
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.