Gold Lion Honey
Gold Lion Honey Sachets Active Ingredients Include:
A proprietary blend of Pure Honey, Caviar Powder, Tongkat Ali Root, and Cinnamon Powder. Please see the label on the back of each formula for a complete list of ingredients. Please see the ingredients label on the packaging for the complete list of ingredients.
Gold Lion Honey Sachets Recommended Dose:
Take one Gold Lion Honey Sachet one hour before sexual activity with at least 12oz of water and stay hydrated. Do not exceed one sachet in 48 hours. Do not take with other supplements or medications. Please read our full product disclaimer before taking any product sold on this site.
Gold Lion Honey Sachets are made in Turkey. Use only as directed. Store this product in a cool and dry place.
Condition is New. Shipped with USPS First Class Packaging. Priority Shipping Options Available. Please read our policies and terms.
Find More Honey & Candy Products on our Honey Candy & More Page.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use more than one capsule within 4 days.
- Consult your doctor before taking this pill.
- Do not use this product if you have any medical condition including
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Liver failure
- Severe headaches
- Or any other condition.
- Stop using immediately if undesirable effects develop.
- Do not take this pill with anything that may have nitrate in it.
- You must be 18 years old to take this supplement.
- Keep away from children.
- Manufacturers provide product descriptions and ingredient lists. However, they may alter their ingredient lists without notifying us. As a result, actual product packaging and ingredients may be different from our published descriptions. For that reason, do not solely rely on the information presented on this site. Always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming this or any product.
- Statements and descriptions related to this product, found on this site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Products sold here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We are not the manufacturer of any of the products sold on this site. In addition, we do not assume liability for inaccuracies or misstatements related to such products. Furthermore, we do not accept liability or responsibility for products sold here. These products are sold as novelties. We do not guarantee any statement made by these products. We DO NOT endorse any claim made by the products sold on this website. Therefore, please contact the manufacturer with any product issues you have.
Herbal supplements can have different effects on different individuals. Work habits, body type, and size influence results. Additionally, age, daily activities, lifestyle, and even food can affect results. For that reason, we recommend starting with a sample pill if you do not know or have not tried these before.